Who we are
M2MBlue is a global connectivity solution provider with expertise in mission and business critical applications. We are the bridge between the digital world and your business, regardless of business sector or location. Our goal is to take away the headache and pain normally associated with networks and digital communications, and simply enable your business to excel. Our office is based in Enschede, in the east of the Netherlands.
As of the beginning of 2019, M2MBlue became part of the Wireless Logic Group. Wireless Logic, located in the United Kingdom, is the largest European IoT platform solution provider. From the 11 European offices, international customers are provided with tailormade connectivity solutions.
Examples of our customers are: European river cruise lines, international high-end fashion designers and beauty labels, enterprises, tugs and broadcasters.
What we expect
We expect you to have a Bachelor and/or Master background in finance. With your organizational, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills, you will help improve the administrative processes. Two to five years working experience within a Big Four company is a must, as well as knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP. Experience with an accounting software (e.g. ExactOnline) or ERP (SAP, Oracle) is also obliged.
The daily working activities consist of:
- Preparation of monthly-, quarterly- , and annual reports
- Performing tasks related to product costing, inventory administration, sales reports, fixed assets and project administration of the assigned operating companies (NL and RO) and production sites
- Monthly reconciliation of various accounts
- Supporting and monitoring budgeting processes
- Supporting daily operations in the finance department
- Executing continuous improvement projects
- Improve and maintain SAP master data
- Advising, analyzing and supporting management
The work week entails 36-40 hours combined with a competitive salary.
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume. If you have any questions please mail or call Marielle Evers, 085-0160666.
We can’t wait to meet you!